Making and Doing podcast
Graham Newman and his guests discuss how design practice is responding to change, and how this change can foster cultural, economic and social benefit.
Making and Doing is ultimately a podcast for design practitioners in South-East Asia looking at the broader picture of how design fuses creativity, technology and science together through:
- Design as a subject for secondary schools
- Education futures
- Inclusivity and diversity
- Interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary
- Making and doing
Modelling and prototyping
- South-East Asia design ecosystem
- Social and economic change
- Theories, principles and methods
Making and Doing is available on the following platforms: iTunes, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, Tune In, iHeart Radio, Acast.