Purpose driven learning at work.
Exploring the synthesis between business, technology and design that fixes problems and creates value for customers and users.
DSA offers fully customised short courses either face to face in-house or as an open online course. This equates as three to five days (18 to 30 hours of engagement) and are delivered through practice-based design ‘making and doing’. Experiential learning is at the heart of the short courses supporting learners through a framework of concrete experience, reflective observation, abstract conceptualisation and active experimentation. We offer short courses in:
- User Experience Design
- Design Thinking
- Design Research Methods of Intent
- Materials, Processes and Drawing with Cardboard
- Data Visualisation and Analysis
- Communicating to Non-design audiences
- Gamification and Behavioural Science